We make metal table legs
That's what we love
That's what we do
A true industrial design - trapezoid metal legs for table made of H beam. They are very strong and can take a weight of a large reclaimed wood top.
Dining table size -- Height x Width: 71x71cm (28x28").
They are made of solid steel: 80x40mm
Top plate: 80mm wide, 8mm thick
You can also order a custom size or material- simply contact us for details.
Legs have assembly holes on top for easy assembly.
• Handcrafted in EU with professional premium materials for quality craftsmanship.
• You'll appreciate the details - the careful sanding to the smooth brush-free and stain-free finish.
• Thick steel it's something You won't see but it is the thing that makes our metal table legs sturdy and stable.
• Durable powder coat in many color options to fit Your style.
• These details set our table legs apart from any other.
• Please clean with a dry or damp soft cloth.
In our workshop legs are prepared and shipped within 6-8 working days. Delivery takes 3-10 days.
Your order is packed very carefully in multilayered package to ensure it's safety on the way.
We make metal table legs. That's what we love. That's what we do.
10 out of 5 stars!
Absolutely perfect - not sure I could have custom ordered anything better. They were exactly the right shape and style, quality and weight for the table I made. Refined and modern yet strong and supportive, can move table around without trouble. Packaging was very well padded and protected, its clear Stalove takes pride in their work and ad extra effort to make sure the delivery goes well. Thank you so much, very happy with my purchase!
I tried hard to find a local builder to make me some beautiful metal legs for a Teak table I’d just built, but no one was able to make them within the budget & time.
Found Stalove and took a chance. Wholly! Not only are they beautifully made, they came in on time and the price was half of what I was getting quoted here in LA! I will definitely be ordering many more from Stalove. Thank you!
I purchased these for some live edge slab benches I was making, very high quality legs, came packaged very well with zero damage.
Really nice, super heavy duty legs that look amazing and true to the photos.